Friday 8 August 2014

Primark AW14 Haul

Since starting my job at ASOS I am constantly buying clothes online and hardly ever have time to go into actual shops. Recently, however, I found myself in Primark and I was so amazed with their new collection! I was like an excited kid in a sweet shop and got just a tiny bit carried away. Here's what I bought...




1. Camel coat £23
2. Limited Edition mini black bag £12
3. Cut-and-sew panel jeans £13
4. Baby blue PU quilted biker jacket £25
All Primark

As I was walking around the shop I was so impressed with the quality and prices of the clothes, I just couldn't help picking up more stuff! Plus, everything fits great!


The Details



Have you bought anything from Primark recently that you have just loved?

Leave a comment below and let me know!


<script type

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to know if you've enjoyed reading my blog! Leave a link and I'll check out your blog too xxx