Thursday 21 August 2014

Winter in August





Necklace: Topshop sale


If the suns not out then I'll class it as a winter's day, and at the moment that's exactly what it's been like! So, in an attempt to keep warm I decided to team my smart long-line blazer with a few more casual pieces to create a very city-chic work look. I don't normally dress this smart for work, (and by smart I mean wear a blazer) however it gives me such a confidence boost and even though I bought the blazer in the January sales, it's a classic piece that won't be going out of trend in a hurry! I'm also still loving these jeans which were one of my amazing Primark finds that I featured in my very first styleandlondon post! 





11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, plus a blazer makes everything feel so much more sophisticated!

    whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that jacket, desperate for a long black blazer/duster coat for winter!

    anna from www.styleskittle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look
    Mkaur // MkaurFashion.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the outfit from shoes to neclace girl!!!

    In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such s nice outfit, loving the shoes and black shirt particularly x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-best-of-aw1415-campaigns.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous! those shoes are fab xx

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Love the outfit x

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blazer is so nice! looking fly as always xx
    http://alldeathbydiamonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit! Absolutely love your necklace, they sell a similar one on Black Tied: http://www.blacktied.co.uk/collections/necklaces/products/hammered-circle-pendant-necklace-gold-silver - use discount code STYLEAKED for 20% off, valid until the 30.08.

    Charlotte x
    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to know if you've enjoyed reading my blog! Leave a link and I'll check out your blog too xxx