Last week fellow blogger and fashion apprentice Samara asked me to complete the Autumn Tag. I thought it would be a great way for you guys to get to know me a bit better, so here goes...
1. Coffees - What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?
I hate coffee! I'm not grown up enough for that yet haha. I always drink green tea at home and work, but out with friends I might stretch to a hot chocolate!
2. Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves?
I love to layer up with cardigans and scarves so that I can still kept warm whilst wearing lighter jackets. Sometimes it's hard to know what to walk out of the house in when it's not yet completely freezing.
3. Music - What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I listen to absolutely all types of music. I'm one of those girls that can walk into any club and start dancing straight away. I recently went to see the film "Northern Soul" at the cinema and was so inspired by the music culture in it. I think Northern Soul is going to be my next obsession.
4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?
For years I have been wearing "Lady Million" by Paco Rabanne, however it was my 20th birthday last week and I received "Si" by Giorgio Armani as a gift. It's my new favourite.
5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?
Bad smells actually affect my mood and make me anxious so as long as there's a nice smell in the air I'm all good.
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
My birthday, Halloween and midi dresses without tights.
7. Favourite makeup look?
Smokey eyes and nude lips or natural eyes and bright lips.
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Parties, feeling cosy and better fashion!
Next I nominate Elly to answer The Autumn Tag, go go go!